Saturday, March 15, 2008

Laughter is Seriously the Best Medicine

I'm trying out this therapy now - which is... laughing! haha...:):)

Well, i'm schooling part time and working fulltime, thus can get tiring, stressful, and you just feel so. jaded.

With the effects of stress comes many many other terrible symptoms like acne, over eating etc etc.. which is just terrible and totally unhealthy!

so - i was talking to my boyfriend, and i said - I need to laugh more! ( Though I laugh alot already ). and we came up with this... he'd tickle me as many times a day as he can, and as many times as I can take it. hahahhahha..

HEY it was Great!!!!!! Of course its not those pin you down on the bed and tickle you till you die kind, but it was a short tickle in the ribs, laugh laugh laugh, and stop. After each tickle, I always felt a level of endorphins rushing through me, and I actually breathe better and feel more alert.

So then i came home, and did some research - Laughing is really good! It helps reduce stress ( that obvious ), helps lower blood pressure, heart diseases, and its a great form of exercise. So.. im going to continue my laughter therapy - seriously, try it! :):)

No comments: