Monday, January 21, 2008

The Amazing Race is an Amazingly Awesome show!!

For those who are the type of pple who DO NOT like to know the finale endings of whatever you watch, please do not read this post! For those who like myself, loves to know the endings to the Korean dramas/reality TV/etc etc I'm watching, I am just about to reveal the winner of the Amazing Race Season 12.

I'm an ardent follower of Amazing Race since its first season. I love travel, and the more I watch The Amazing Race, the more I want to travel! This season, the top 3 teams competing for the US$1 million prize money in my opinion - deserves their spots in the final. 2 of the teams (Christina and Ronald, Nic & Don ) have an elderly - which is amazing enough that they can survive through in terms of physical and mental strength. The 3rd team (TK & Rachel)have a strength of teamwork and unity which I feel has brought them far in this race.

Christina & Ronald



Nicolas & Don



TK & Rachel



Well - here you go! The winner is..... TK & Rachel!!

I like them - They have never quarreled once in the race, they work through everyting with faith and they keep positive. I think to myself - isn't this what we should apply to our daily lives as well? When trials and tribulations come our way, we immediately get discouraged, throw our tempers at our loved ones and give up. This shouldnt be! We should look at it at another pt of view - that trials are here to make us stronger. :) Keeping faith will ensure we get past the difficulties, and ultimately emerging victorious.

TK and Rachel has proven this point - they took a wrong flight and was on the verge of elimination, but they never gave up and went through all the tasks. Lucky for them, it was a non-elimination round. The next round, they had a speed bump which only they have to perform - and yet they managed to catch up with the rest of the teams!

It only goes to show: With determination comes success. They truly deserve every penny of that US$1 mil buck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How I wished I could stay home to watch it the show! All 3 teams deserved to win! Was betting on the grandpa and granddaughter team thou. Grandpa has improved so much. Less scolding and shouting.

Looks like I'll have to miss this show on Wed too! Argghhh! Final and I can't watch it! Sadness!