Monday, January 14, 2008

Awesome Breads: Wassant from Provence

I love breads. I do not know why. Even though I can't bake, I can't help it but walk into any bakery that I pass by. I hope to intern in a bakery just to get close to these lovely carbohydrates!

Meanwhile, i gotta rave about the various breads I've tried. The wassant from Provence bakery has got to be one of my all-time favourite breads in the whole wide world! As and when I can, I'd head down to Holland V to purchase these cute swirly chocolate buns, and I can devour them in a second.

they are amazingly soft, not too sweet and filled with just the right amount of chocolatey goodness. These wassants come in just 2 flavours - chocolate and custard, but my personal fav is still the chocolate one. Another bread-lover friend of mine adores the custard one though, so there is no particular debate of which tastes better - both are equally awesome!

If you want to get your hands at these lovely wassants, head down to Holland V. its located near the foodcourt, opposite sub way and beside the newly open Marmalade Pantry. Remember though, if you want to ensure you can get your hands on these heavenly breads, always make a reservation. In this way, satisfaction is guaranteed. :)

Provence at Holland Village, Tel: 6467 6966 check out their website! www.provence.com.sg

PS: Pictures will be up soon. :)

No comments: