Thursday, January 17, 2008

Awesome Drink: Negative-Calorie Fruit Juice!! - Green Apple Celery

i personally am pretty health conscious - so though I love to eat, I ensure I count my calories everyday to make sure I do not exceed my limit. It really comforts me to know that there are such things as "Negative Calorie" around -- to make our lives that much easier.

Let me introduce to you this awesome drink - green apple + celery fruit juice.





These 2 fruits are both negative calorie, meaning though they have calories when eaten, become negative calorie when digested as the energy needed for digestion is more than what they contain! You must be thinking, are you sure?? Is this for real?? Yes yes yes!! I am for real. It means -- that you can eat as much of it as you can and not gain weight - of course, without adding any sugar/dressing etc etc.

Other negative calorie foods are: berries ( blueberry, strawberry, raspberry ), apples, mangoes (surprisingly), watermelon

Green apple + celery fruit juice is possibly the most refreshing drink there is out there. Celery is an acquired taste though ( applies personally to me too ) but once you get the hang of the taste, you'd be wanting more.

Simply blend 2-3 green apples with 1 stalk of celery and you have yourself a great beverage - whether for breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea time or supper.

No comments: