Thursday, January 17, 2008

Awesome Transformation: Sex & The City

I have mentioned I'm a huge fan of Sex and The City.. Was looking through their pictures and can I just say how much Carrie, Miranda, Samantha & Charlotte have transformed? From Season 1 to Season 6 - they have blossomed - their faces give off a more radiant glow, they can dress better & they have great hair!

Was just flipping through the latest production pictures of Sex & The City movie and I think the movie is going to be another fashion parade - out to raise the envy in women's eyes.

Lets see the transformation from past to present:

Carrie

From this:


To this!



Samantha

From this:


To this!



Miranda

From this:


To this!



Charlotte

From this:


To this!



I think these 4 ladies have never looked better!

Picture Source

No comments: