Friday, January 18, 2008

Awesome Rapture Silk Scallop Bell Dress from Zimmerman

I love to browse http://www.shopbop.com/ for their great apparels and brands. Unfortunately, they're too expensive for my current meagre salary, so I can only lust after them. One thing about the fashion scene in Singapore is that there are very few affordable yet nice dresses around - they are either too expensive or not alluring enough. Thus, my search for beautiful dresses remains elusive.


Let me share my lust with you for this beautiful rapture silk scallop bell dress from Zimmerman.



Click on images to enlarge


Available in 2 colours (both of which I lurrvvveeee), this dress is very aptly described as "vintage-inspired grace, delicate feminity and flirtatiousness rolled into one"

This dress is available at Shopbop for an astounding US$680. Sigh.

No comments: